The castle, built in 1494 by order of governor Alonso Fajardo as a defensive fortress, is located in Las Palmas, in the neighborhood of Isleta (near Puerto de la Luz).

Guided visits will be held twice a month, always at 5.30 pm, during the months of May, June and July, under the collective registration, and for a maximum of 30 people.